There are many platforms to build websites today. Joomla, WordPress and Drupal are among a few of them.
25% of all website and blogs are built using the WordPress platform. We know the true power of WordPress and what it can do for your business. We believe WordPress is the best option and the way of the future, which is why we urge all existing clients to move across to this platform. Let us explain the why?
Firstly, WordPress has a user-friendly admin interface allowing you to easily learn how to work on your own website. Basic changes and edits can be done quickly and easily either by us, or we can train you to manage the site yourself. This means your visitors get the most current information possible, encouraging repeat visitors who will know content on your site is recent and. The addition of content also helps your sites Google ranking. Also, you can save money on designer costs.
Unlike other CMS (Content Management Systems) there are no stringent design constraints as WordPress works on a system of templates that can be updated independent of your site’s content. By swapping themes, you can change the layout and appearance of your site without changing any of the information on the site.
WordPress templates are stylish, creative and have a wide range of colours and layouts. They are effective, offer easy navigation for the user and they look professional.
WordPress has the biggest library of applications (plug-ins) that we will configure to manage your site. Plug-ins are small add on programs which enhance the capability of the website software. WordPress is open source software. Simplified, this means thousands of developers are continually creating themes and plugins to enhance the usability and visual aesthetics of the WordPress product at no charge. If (and its not often considering the WordPress network) the plug-ins does not exist, our skilled team will build one for you.
WordPress automatically recognises if a person is viewing your site through a Web browser or mobile device and configures the content to be viewed appropriately on either, so there is no need to set up a second website just for mobile users.
All software upgrades on WordPress are free unlike traditional website software such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop or Flash. With constant updating, your site never grows old and will simply evolve, as it needs to and will stay up to date with the trends of the World Wide Web
We are know that search engine optimisation is a crucial element to any website 80% of the mechanics of search engine optimisation are taken care of within the creation of your website when you use the WordPress Admin Interface.
Ultimately WordPress provides you with a beautiful, easy to use and fully functional website.
Once your site is built there are five imperative online marketing areas to look at. After all would you open a shop and just hope people would just find you? Online Marketing creates awareness of your business and products.
- Search engine optimisation, is the process where the volume or quality of traffic to your website is improved through search results. The higher the site appears on a search results list, the more visitors it will receive. We focus on converting as much of your traffic as possible to leads and customers.
- Blog writing – It is important to blog on your own domain as this enables you to build a reputation with search engines and clients ; to build your build and get greater exposure on your services and products, events etc.
- Social Media management which include Facebook, Twitter, pintrest, linked in, google plus and youtube. Social media accounts for one out of every six minutes spent online. US Internet users spend 3X more time on blogs and social media than they do on email. It is vital to expand your presence in the social mediasphere. We integrate your blog posts with social to improve your reach and ensure you engage in relevant conversations with the correct audience.
- Email marketing – sending out newletters to clients.
- Analytics. We take pride in delivering results and use various applications to supply you with detailed metrics of all online marketing efforts. We measure the metrics as a trend and keep track of how they change over time because we understand that the real value is not only seeing where you are but also knowing if you are moving forward successfully or not.